Meet the Coaches
- Graduated in Exercise Physiology from the University of Toledo and Ball State University
- Fitness Director at The Hilton Head Health Institute, Hilton Head South Carolina
- Health Education Director at UNC Wellness Center, Chapel Hill North Carolina
- Cardiac Rehab and Health Coaching
- Holistic Nutritionist and Emotion Eating Counselor
- Beachbody Health Coach since 2005
Coach & Fitness Instructor
Coach Jen is a mom of 4 amazing kids (Cooper, Kolton, Gunnar, Finley) and a wife to Sean. Jen started Jeneration Fitness in 2015 after realizing the need for fitness and health motivation in her community. Jen brought much experience to her small town and was ready to help. Jen’s mission is to help people make realistic lifestyle changes through holistic methods to help them live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.
- Certified Emotional Polarity Technique Practitioner
- Certified Essential Oil Coach
Lisa is a mom to three wonderful children (Emily, Samantha, and Zachary) and wife to Darrell. Lisa started her holistic journey in 1995 after a medical diagnosis that said she would be on prescription drugs the rest of her life, and the long-term side effects were not good. Through divine connections, she quickly started attending classes and learning about an alternative to traditional medications. Once started down the holistic journey Lisa never looked back! All three kids were raised on holistic alternatives and in 2019 she decided it was time to share her knowledge with the rest of us. Lisa’s primary focus is being an Emotional Polarity Technique (EPT) practitioner, but supplement checks and ionic foot detoxes are a close second.